Deploy and manage OpenStack on Kubernetes
AKS Engine: Units of Kubernetes on Azure!
Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications— automate in a language that approaches plain English, using SSH, with no agents to install on remote systems.
Ansible modules - these modules ship with ansible
An open repo for Azure Monitor queries, workbooks, alerts and more
Docker files and images to run Ceph in containers
Automatically provision and manage TLS certificates in Kubernetes
Azdo Extension- Publish Jmeter Reports to Azure Devops
fork in 22 days
PR opened OpenAPITools/openapi-generator
<!-- Enter details of the change here. Include additional tests that have been done, reference to the issue for tracking, etc. -->
<!-- Please check the completed items below -->
- [ x] Read the contribution guidelines.
- [x ] Pull Request title clearly describes the work in the pull request and Pull Request description provides details about how to validate the work. Missing information here may result in delayed response from the community.
- [ x] Run the following to build the project and update samples:
Commit all changed files. This is important, as CI jobs will verify all generator outputs of your HEAD commit as it would merge with master. These must match the expectations made by your contribution. You may regenerate an individual generator by passing the relevant config(s) as an argument to the script, for example
./mvnw clean package ./bin/generate-samples.sh ./bin/utils/export_docs_generators.sh
./bin/generate-samples.sh bin/configs/java*. For Windows users, please run the script in Git BASH.
- [ x] File the PR against the correct branch:
- [x ] If your PR is targeting a particular programming language, @mention the technical committee members, so they are more likely to review the pull request.
@mandrean @frankyjuang @shibayan @Blackclaws @lucamazzanti
pr created time in 3 months
commit sha 17d169e47418aa6e9041a9172b9fbe07617a18d8
Fix cancellation token usage for async calls in csharp-netcore.
push time in 3 months
created branch time in 3 months
OpenAPI Generator allows generation of API client libraries (SDK generation), server stubs, documentation and configuration automatically given an OpenAPI Spec (v2, v3)
fork in 3 months