Pull request review commentgithub/linguist
-#!/usr/bin/env node+#!/usr/bin/env deno
This file is not valid in Deno. (mostly due to imports)
- Deno is not Node so you can not import packages like 'fs'
- The file extension is important (
./x.tsis valid but
- Deno does not use NPM, so
import * as tsickle from 'tsickle';is not right etc...
comment created time in 13 days
PR closed Cloud-CV/Origami
<!--- Provide a general, concise summary of your changes in the Title above The title should start with Fix #issue: (if applicable) followed by a one-line summary.--> This PR sets CORS headers in webpack dev server. (I'm from GCI)
Currently, the webpack server is on port 3000 but the website is on port 8000, so a developer might see an error like this one:
Failed to load http://localhost:3000/static/bundles/fa6053e0dce6ca37f04f.hot-update.json: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:8000' is therefore not allowed access.
Types of changes
<!--- What types of changes does your code introduce? Put an
x in all the boxes that apply: -->
- [x] Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [ ] New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- [ ] Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- [ ] Other
Screenshots (if appropriate):
<!--- Go over all the following points, and put an
x in all the boxes that apply. -->
<!--- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! -->
- [x] My code follows the code style (modified PEP8) of this project.
- [ ] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [x] The code has been tested locally.
pr closed time in 17 days