GitLab integration with Wekan Rules Sync
Moved to here from #109 as requested by GitLab integration Sponsor @gotjoshua . Currently @xet7 working on this issue, as first step here is Roadmap combined by @xet7 .
Wekan Sync to GitLab and back
- There is GitLab interview at FLOSS Weekly, and from that xet7 got info that not all features are in Open Source version. For example, when xet7 tried to enable syncing latest Wekan changes from GitHub to GitLab.com, there was text that it is paid only / Enterprise feature. There seemed to be some translation support in GitLab, but no Finnish translation yet.
- External CI/CD configuration in Starter and Bronze "Note that as part of our commitment to open source, public projects on Free GitLab.com have features equivalent to a Gold level subscription. So those public projects will continue to have this feature." so if I setup CI/CD at GitLab.com for Wekan Open Source project, I presume it stays working, and I can look at all features at Gold level that should work now at GitLab.com
- Navigate to external issue tracker, could this be used to replace GitLab issues/board with Wekan board
- SAST security report on pipelines view This would be nice, previously xet7 has already got security reports from quay.io
Related: What else to sync with Wekan Rules
- [ ] Jira
- [ ] Trello
- [ ] GitHub Projects and issues
- [ ] Sending to REST API
- [ ] Receiving Webhook
Related: Other Wekan platforms
- [ ] Friend: automate other Friend apps
- [ ] Univention: automate NextCloud etc
- [ ] Sandstorm: automate other Sandstorm apps
Well, yeah staying agnostic is the key to enlightenment ; -)
... and productivity for that matter.
I think it will be best to use a library such as:
has links to both the official docs and mentions the libraries "goodies"