profile
viewpoint
Franck Nijhof frenck @home-assistant @hassio-addons Enschede, The Netherlands https://frenck.dev Slightly assholic at first sight 🤒 Actually a nice guy that just likes to get stuff done. @home-assistant Herder 🏠 @hassio-addons Creator 🚀

frenck/awesome-home-assistant 2683

A curated list of amazingly awesome Home Assistant resources.

frenck/ESP32-MQTT-LED-Controller 23

Simple ESP32 LED controller for WS2812(B)/WS2813 strips using MQTT and Home Assistant auto discovery

frenck/frenck.nl 7

My personal homepage

frenck/home-assistant-actions 4

GitHub Actions for use with Home Assistant configurations

frenck/awesome-affiliates 3

A curated list of awesome affiliate programs

frenck/coronavirus 2

Asynchronous Python client for getting Corona virus info

frenck/addon-homebridge 1

 Homebridge - Community Hass.io Add-on for Home Assistant

frenck/AdGuardHome 1

Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server

frenck/aports 1

Mirror of aports repository

issue commenthome-assistant/operating-system

datactl move not using external drive?

@agners here is the additional logging

# journalctl -u hassos-data.service
-- Logs begin at Sun 2020-09-20 10:43:58 UTC, end at Tue 2020-12-01 18:41:07 UTC. --
Sep 20 10:43:59 homeassistant systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in HassOS data partition being skipped.
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:43:59 homeassistant systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in HassOS data partition being skipped.
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:43:59 homeassistant systemd[1]: Starting HassOS data partition...
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:43:59 homeassistant systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in HassOS data partition being skipped.
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:43:59 homeassistant systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in HassOS data partition being skipped.
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:44:00 homeassistant systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in HassOS data partition being skipped.
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:44:00 homeassistant systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in HassOS data partition being skipped.
-- Reboot --
Sep 20 10:44:04 homeassistant hassos-data[196]: [INFO] Cleanup device /dev/sda!
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: ***************************************************************
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: Found invalid GPT and valid MBR; converting MBR to GPT format
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: in memory.
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: ***************************************************************
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: Warning! Secondary partition table overlaps the last partition by
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: 33 blocks!
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: You will need to delete this partition or resize it in another utility.
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: GPT data structures destroyed! You may now partition the disk using fdisk or
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[271]: other utilities.
Sep 20 10:44:05 homeassistant hassos-data[196]: [INFO] Create new hassos-data partition
Sep 20 10:44:07 homeassistant hassos-data[273]: Creating new GPT entries in memory.
Sep 20 10:44:07 homeassistant hassos-data[273]: The operation has completed successfully.
Sep 20 10:44:08 homeassistant hassos-data[274]: Setting name!
Sep 20 10:44:08 homeassistant hassos-data[274]: partNum is 0
Sep 20 10:44:08 homeassistant hassos-data[274]: The operation has completed successfully.
Sep 20 10:44:08 homeassistant hassos-data[275]: No problems found. 2014 free sectors (1007.0 KiB) available in 1
Sep 20 10:44:08 homeassistant hassos-data[275]: segments, the largest of which is 2014 (1007.0 KiB) in size.
Sep 20 10:44:08 homeassistant hassos-data[196]: [INFO] Move hassos-data from /dev/mmcblk0p8 to /dev/sda1
Sep 20 11:31:27 homeassistant hassos-data[282]: dd: error writing '/dev/sda1': No space left on device
Sep 20 11:33:07 homeassistant hassos-data[196]: [ERROR] Data copy fails!
Sep 20 11:33:09 homeassistant hassos-data[322]: The operation has completed successfully.
Sep 20 11:33:09 homeassistant hassos-data[323]: partx: specified range <1:0> does not make sense
Sep 20 11:33:09 homeassistant systemd[1]: hassos-data.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Sep 20 11:33:09 homeassistant systemd[1]: hassos-data.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Sep 20 11:33:09 homeassistant systemd[1]: Failed to start HassOS data partition.
UnderpantsGnome

comment created time in 4 minutes

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Error while setting up platform remote_rpi_gpio

Still broken!

ashtonsmith

comment created time in 10 minutes

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/core

Add reboot service for obihai

 def setup_platform(hass, config, add_entities, discovery_info=None):         _LOGGER.error("Invalid credentials")         return +    def _reboot(call):+        success = pyobihai.call_reboot()

Sure thing.

absurdist81

comment created time in 12 minutes

issue commenthome-assistant/core

fritzbox callmonitor phonebook id error

Looks like, it isn't a HA bug. fritzconnection/fritzphonebook doesn't show ID's

this is OK:

$ fritzphonebook -i <IP> -u <username> -p <password> -a

fritzconnection v1.4.0
FRITZ!Box 7590 at http://<IP>
FRITZ!OS: 7.21

FritzPhonebook:

Content of phonebook: <name-of-phonebook>
name                 number
another name    number
...

this should show the ID's

$ fritzphonebook -i <IP> -u <username> -p <password>

fritzconnection v1.4.0
FRITZ!Box 7590 at http://<IP>
FRITZ!OS: 7.21

FritzPhonebook:

sagitt

comment created time in 13 minutes

PR opened home-assistant/frontend

Ensure "false" is set as default for "continue_on_timeout"

<!-- You are amazing! Thanks for contributing to our project! Please, DO NOT DELETE ANY TEXT from this template! (unless instructed). -->

Breaking change

<!-- If your PR contains a breaking change for existing users, it is important to tell them what breaks, how to make it work again and why we did this. This piece of text is published with the release notes, so it helps if you write it towards our users, not us. Note: Remove this section if this PR is NOT a breaking change. -->

Proposed change

The backend defaults to true for the parameter continue_on_timeout, but the behavior of the editor does not reflect (see linked issue).

This PR ensures that even if the user does not touch the switch, we write its state to the automation. I left the editor default as false as before, but one could argue that it should be true since that is the backend default.

Type of change

<!-- What type of change does your PR introduce to the Home Assistant frontend? NOTE: Please, check only 1! box! If your PR requires multiple boxes to be checked, you'll most likely need to split it into multiple PRs. This makes things easier and faster to code review. -->

  • [ ] Dependency upgrade
  • [ ] Bugfix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
  • [ ] New feature (thank you!)
  • [ ] Breaking change (fix/feature causing existing functionality to break)
  • [ ] Code quality improvements to existing code or addition of tests

Example configuration

<!-- Supplying a configuration snippet, makes it easier for a maintainer to test your PR. -->


Additional information

<!-- Details are important, and help maintainers processing your PR. Please be sure to fill out additional details, if applicable. -->

  • This PR fixes or closes issue: fixes https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/7857
  • This PR is related to issue or discussion:
  • Link to documentation pull request:

Checklist

<!-- Put an x in the boxes that apply. You can also fill these out after creating the PR. If you're unsure about any of them, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! This is simply a reminder of what we are going to look for before merging your code. -->

  • [ ] The code change is tested and works locally.
  • [ ] There is no commented out code in this PR.
  • [ ] Tests have been added to verify that the new code works.

If user exposed functionality or configuration variables are added/changed:

<!-- Thank you for contributing <3 -->

+1 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 17 minutes

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/core

Add reboot service for obihai

 def setup_platform(hass, config, add_entities, discovery_info=None):         _LOGGER.error("Invalid credentials")         return +    def _reboot(call):+        success = pyobihai.call_reboot()

Let's add back the doc string in the correct place, also make sure to end it with a period like the rest of the functions on this page. I am not 100% sure if docstrings are required by the core team but since we have it on every function we should make sure it matches.

absurdist81

comment created time in 19 minutes

PR closed home-assistant/core

Force fitbit OAuth setup to use external url bugfix cla-signed integration: fitbit small-pr

<!-- You are amazing! Thanks for contributing to our project! Please, DO NOT DELETE ANY TEXT from this template! (unless instructed). -->

Proposed change

<!-- Describe the big picture of your changes here to communicate to the maintainers why we should accept this pull request. If it fixes a bug or resolves a feature request, be sure to link to that issue in the additional information section. -->

In order to be linked with fitbit account we need to use HA external url, while current implementation might cause internal uri usage which of course won't work for OAuth challenge

Type of change

<!-- What type of change does your PR introduce to Home Assistant? NOTE: Please, check only 1! box! If your PR requires multiple boxes to be checked, you'll most likely need to split it into multiple PRs. This makes things easier and faster to code review. -->

  • [ ] Dependency upgrade
  • [x] Bugfix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
  • [ ] New integration (thank you!)
  • [ ] New feature (which adds functionality to an existing integration)
  • [ ] Breaking change (fix/feature causing existing functionality to break)
  • [ ] Code quality improvements to existing code or addition of tests

Additional information

<!-- Details are important, and help maintainers processing your PR. Please be sure to fill out additional details, if applicable. -->

  • This PR fixes or closes issue: fixes #
  • This PR is related to issue:
  • Link to documentation pull request:

Checklist

<!-- Put an x in the boxes that apply. You can also fill these out after creating the PR. If you're unsure about any of them, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! This is simply a reminder of what we are going to look for before merging your code. -->

  • [x] The code change is tested and works locally.
  • [x] Local tests pass. Your PR cannot be merged unless tests pass
  • [x] There is no commented out code in this PR.
  • [x] I have followed the [development checklist][dev-checklist]
  • [x] The code has been formatted using Black (black --fast homeassistant tests)
  • [ ] Tests have been added to verify that the new code works.

If user exposed functionality or configuration variables are added/changed:

  • [ ] Documentation added/updated for [www.home-assistant.io][docs-repository]

If the code communicates with devices, web services, or third-party tools:

  • [ ] The [manifest file][manifest-docs] has all fields filled out correctly.
    Updated and included derived files by running: python3 -m script.hassfest.
  • [ ] New or updated dependencies have been added to requirements_all.txt.
    Updated by running python3 -m script.gen_requirements_all.
  • [ ] Untested files have been added to .coveragerc.

The integration reached or maintains the following [Integration Quality Scale][quality-scale]: <!-- The Integration Quality Scale scores an integration on the code quality and user experience. Each level of the quality scale consists of a list of requirements. We highly recommend getting your integration scored! -->

  • [ ] No score or internal
  • [ ] 🥈 Silver
  • [ ] 🥇 Gold
  • [ ] 🏆 Platinum

<!-- This project is very active and we have a high turnover of pull requests.

Unfortunately, the number of incoming pull requests is higher than what our reviewers can review and merge so there is a long backlog of pull requests waiting for review. You can help here!

By reviewing another pull request, you will help raise the code quality of that pull request and the final review will be faster. This way the general pace of pull request reviews will go up and your wait time will go down.

When picking a pull request to review, try to choose one that hasn't yet been reviewed.

Thanks for helping out! -->

To help with the load of incoming pull requests:

<!-- Thank you for contributing <3

Below, some useful links you could explore: --> [dev-checklist]: https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/en/development_checklist.html [manifest-docs]: https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/en/creating_integration_manifest.html [quality-scale]: https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/en/next/integration_quality_scale_index.html [docs-repository]: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant.io

+13 -4

4 comments

1 changed file

3v1n0

pr closed time in 20 minutes

pull request commenthome-assistant/core

Force fitbit OAuth setup to use external url

I'll close here now. Still, thanks for your contribution!

We'd love to see a PR to migrate this integration to use a config flow and config entries.

https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/config_entries_config_flow_handler#configuration-via-oauth2

3v1n0

comment created time in 20 minutes

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/core

Add preset support to deCONZ climate platform

     HVAC_MODE_OFF: "off", } +DECONZ_PRESET_AUTO = "auto"+DECONZ_PRESET_COMPLEX = "complex"+DECONZ_PRESET_MANUAL = "manual"++PRESET_MODES = {+    DECONZ_PRESET_AUTO: "auto",+    PRESET_AWAY: "holiday",

Fixed

Kane610

comment created time in 25 minutes

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/core

Add preset support to deCONZ climate platform

     HVAC_MODE_OFF: "off", } +DECONZ_PRESET_AUTO = "auto"+DECONZ_PRESET_COMPLEX = "complex"+DECONZ_PRESET_MANUAL = "manual"++PRESET_MODES = {+    DECONZ_PRESET_AUTO: "auto",+    PRESET_AWAY: "holiday",

Umm, habit probably :D

I'll update it

Kane610

comment created time in 29 minutes

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

Native integrations does not need HACS. Go to configuration --> Integrations'. Shelly devices should automatically discovered there and you only need to clickconfigure` to add the device to Home Assistant. image image image

wsw70

comment created time in 41 minutes

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

Remove ShellyForHass and restart HA and you will have access to the core Shelly integration.

wsw70

comment created time in 42 minutes

pull request commenthome-assistant/core

Make simple deCONZ thermostats work

Thanks @frenck!

Kane610

comment created time in an hour

issue commenthassio-addons/addon-vscode

problem with connection https and nginx

I noticed the issue for me was disabling http in my config. I disabled it because I'm using DuckDNS to access my HASS instance via an external domain. My router doesn't support accessing the HA instance via domain from within my network. In order to allow access to the instance using only http (no s) and my internal IP, I needed to disable the http config in configuration.yml.

Looking at the network panel, I see the following network request getting a 401:

GET /api/hassio_ingress/VILy8u7DFC6j206ZaU57KdF-26mY_M9f64Pazc2D2tA/ HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.0.48:8123
Connection: keep-alive
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.67 Safari/537.36
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9
Referer: http://192.168.0.48:8123/a0d7b954_vscode
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.9

Hope this helps.

RssFra97

comment created time in an hour

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

@thecode

Can I take the liberty of this closed issue to understand how exactly the native integration is available?

In the documentation (https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/shelly/), I read

To add a Shelly device to your installation, make sure they are connected to your Wi-Fi network first. Next, go to Configuration >> Integrations in the UI. If the new device is on the same network as Home Assistant, it is discovered automatically. Clicking “Configure” on the discovered device, adds it to Home Assistant. If your device isn’t discovered automatically, click the button with + sign on the integrations page and from the list of integrations, select Shelly and follow the instructions shown.

The thing is that there is no native integration when doing this, I only see

image

where "Shelly smart home" is the ShellyForHASS integration added via HACS.

wsw70

comment created time in an hour

issue commentOctoPrint/OctoPrint

[Request] Allow disabling the GCODE analysis

This just means it's scanning if there's anything to analyze. If you don't see individual files, nothing gets processed.

In my first sentence I stated that it's doing them all again.

Another 3 hours of scanning:

2020-12-01 17:54:35,794 - octoprint.server.heartbeat - INFO - Server heartbeat <3
2020-12-01 17:55:27,946 - octoprint.plugins.tracking - INFO - Sent tracking event ping, payload: {'octoprint_uptime': 2752}
2020-12-01 17:55:57,825 - octoprint.filemanager.analysis - INFO - Analysis of entry local:M_RadioLab_Taung_Child_Skull_via_shootdigital_2014.05.gcode finished, needed 926.26s
2020-12-01 17:55:58,833 - octoprint.filemanager.analysis - INFO - Starting analysis of local:M_Tika_Alpaca_2_Dec.gcode
2020-12-01 17:55:58,835 - octoprint.filemanager.analysis - INFO - Invoking analysis command: /home/pi/oprint/bin/python3 -m octoprint analysis gcode --speed-x=18000 --speed-y=18000 --max-t=10 --throttle=0.01 --throttle-lines=100 /home/pi/.octoprint/uploads/M_Tika_Alpaca_2_Dec.gcode

nforceroh

comment created time in an hour

issue closedhome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

<!-- READ THIS FIRST:

  • If you need additional help with this template, please refer to https://www.home-assistant.io/help/reporting_issues/
  • Make sure you are running the latest version of Home Assistant before reporting an issue: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/releases
  • Do not report issues for integrations if you are using custom components or integrations.
  • Provide as many details as possible. Paste logs, configuration samples and code into the backticks. DO NOT DELETE ANY TEXT from this template! Otherwise, your issue may be closed without comment. -->

The problem

<!-- Describe the issue you are experiencing here to communicate to the maintainers. Tell us what you were trying to do and what happened. -->

The firmware check for the shelly component fails when accessing https://repo.shelly.cloud/files/firmware because of a failed certificate check by requests

Environment

<!-- Provide details about the versions you are using, which helps us to reproduce and find the issue quicker. Version information is found in the Home Assistant frontend: Configuration -> Info. -->

  • Home Assistant Core release with the issue: 0.118.4
  • Last working Home Assistant Core release (if known):
  • Operating environment (OS/Container/Supervised/Core): docker :latest container on an Ubuntu 18.04 host
  • Integration causing this issue: shelly
  • Link to integration documentation on our website: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/shelly/

Problem-relevant configuration.yaml

<!-- An example configuration that caused the problem for you. Fill this out even if it seems unimportant to you. Please be sure to remove personal information like passwords, private URLs and other credentials. -->

The shelly component is integrated via the web UI


Traceback/Error logs

<!-- If you come across any trace or error logs, please provide them. -->

2020-12-01 18:05:46 ERROR (FirmwareManage) [pyShelly] Error http GET: https://repo.shelly.cloud/files/firmware, <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1124)>, Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 1350, in do_open
    h.request(req.get_method(), req.selector, req.data, headers,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 1255, in request
    self._send_request(method, url, body, headers, encode_chunked)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 1301, in _send_request
    self.endheaders(body, encode_chunked=encode_chunked)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 1250, in endheaders
    self._send_output(message_body, encode_chunked=encode_chunked)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 1010, in _send_output
    self.send(msg)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 950, in send
    self.connect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 1424, in connect
    self.sock = self._context.wrap_socket(self.sock,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/ssl.py", line 500, in wrap_socket
    return self.sslsocket_class._create(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/ssl.py", line 1040, in _create
    self.do_handshake()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/ssl.py", line 1309, in do_handshake
    self._sslobj.do_handshake()
ssl.SSLCertVerificationError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1124)
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyShelly/firmware.py", line 29, in _http_get
    f = urllib.request.urlopen(url)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 222, in urlopen
    return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 525, in open
    response = self._open(req, data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 542, in _open
    result = self._call_chain(self.handle_open, protocol, protocol +
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 502, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 1393, in https_open
    return self.do_open(http.client.HTTPSConnection, req,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/urllib/request.py", line 1353, in do_open
    raise URLError(err)
urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1124)>

Additional information

Making a requests call from a python prompt within the container yields the same error.

A solution to the problem would be not to check the validity of the certificate, which is not useful anyway.

closed time in an hour

wsw70

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

@thecode thanks for pointing this out - I just installed my first shellies a few days ago and I was not even aware that there is a native integration. I will look at all that again tonight.

Sorry for the trouble.

wsw70

comment created time in an hour

delete branch NabuCasa/hass-nabucasa

delete branch : dependabot/pip/attrs-gte-19.3-and-lt-20.4

delete time in an hour

push eventNabuCasa/hass-nabucasa

dependabot[bot]

commit sha b2bdf8798facf83bb4459ae0450018f522a23521

Update attrs requirement from <20.3,>=19.3 to >=19.3,<20.4 (#207) Updates the requirements on [attrs](https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs) to permit the latest version. - [Release notes](https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/releases) - [Changelog](https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst) - [Commits](https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/compare/19.3.0...20.3.0) Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com> Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>

view details

push time in an hour

PR merged NabuCasa/hass-nabucasa

Update attrs requirement from <20.3,>=19.3 to >=19.3,<20.4 dependencies

Updates the requirements on attrs to permit the latest version. <details> <summary>Release notes</summary> <p><em>Sourced from <a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/releases">attrs's releases</a>.</em></p> <blockquote> <h2>20.3.0</h2> <h2>Backward-incompatible Changes</h2> <ul> <li> <p><code>attr.define()</code>, <code>attr.frozen()</code>, <code>attr.mutable()</code>, and <code>attr.field()</code> remain <strong>provisional</strong>.</p> <p>This release does <strong>not</strong> change change anything about them and they are already used widely in production though.</p> <p>If you wish to use them together with mypy, you can simply drop <a href="https://gist.github.com/hynek/1e3844d0c99e479e716169034b5fa963#file-attrs_ng_plugin-py">this plugin</a> into your project.</p> <p>Feel free to provide feedback to them in the linked issue <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/668">#668</a>.</p> <p>We will release the <code>attrs</code> namespace once we have the feeling that the APIs have properly settled. <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/668">#668</a></p> </li> </ul> <h2>Changes</h2> <ul> <li><code>attr.s()</code> now has a <em>field_transformer</em> hook that is called for all <code>Attribute</code>s and returns a (modified or updated) list of <code>Attribute</code> instances. <code>attr.asdict()</code> has a <em>value_serializer</em> hook that can change the way values are converted. Both hooks are meant to help with data (de-)serialization workflows. <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/653">#653</a></li> <li><code>kw_only=True</code> now works on Python 2. <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/700">#700</a></li> <li><code>raise from</code> now works on frozen classes on PyPy. <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/703">#703</a>, <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/712">#712</a></li> <li><code>attr.asdict()</code> and <code>attr.astuple()</code> now treat <code>frozenset</code>s like <code>set</code>s with regards to the <em>retain_collection_types</em> argument. <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/704">#704</a></li> <li>The type stubs for <code>attr.s()</code> and <code>attr.make_class()</code> are not missing the <em>collect_by_mro</em> argument anymore. <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/711">#711</a></li> </ul> </blockquote> </details> <details> <summary>Changelog</summary> <p><em>Sourced from <a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst">attrs's changelog</a>.</em></p> <blockquote> <h2>20.3.0 (2020-11-05)</h2> <p>Backward-incompatible Changes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^</p> <ul> <li> <p><code>attr.define()</code>, <code>attr.frozen()</code>, <code>attr.mutable()</code>, and <code>attr.field()</code> remain <strong>provisional</strong>.</p> <p>This release does <strong>not</strong> change change anything about them and they are already used widely in production though.</p> <p>If you wish to use them together with mypy, you can simply drop <code>this plugin <https://gist.github.com/hynek/1e3844d0c99e479e716169034b5fa963#file-attrs_ng_plugin-py></code>_ into your project.</p> <p>Feel free to provide feedback to them in the linked issue <a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/668">#668</a>.</p> <p>We will release the <code>attrs</code> namespace once we have the feeling that the APIs have properly settled. <code>#668 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/668></code></p> </li> </ul> <p>Changes ^^^^^^^</p> <ul> <li><code>attr.s()</code> now has a <em>field_transformer</em> hook that is called for all <code>Attribute</code>\ s and returns a (modified or updated) list of <code>Attribute</code> instances. <code>attr.asdict()</code> has a <em>value_serializer</em> hook that can change the way values are converted. Both hooks are meant to help with data (de-)serialization workflows. <code>#653 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/653></code></li> <li><code>kw_only=True</code> now works on Python 2. <code>#700 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/700></code></li> <li><code>raise from</code> now works on frozen classes on PyPy. <code>#703 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/703></code><em>, <code>#712 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/712></code></em></li> <li><code>attr.asdict()</code> and <code>attr.astuple()</code> now treat <code>frozenset</code>\ s like <code>set</code>\ s with regards to the <em>retain_collection_types</em> argument. <code>#704 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/704></code></li> <li>The type stubs for <code>attr.s()</code> and <code>attr.make_class()</code> are not missing the <em>collect_by_mro</em> argument anymore. <code>#711 <https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/711></code></li> </ul> <hr /> <h2>20.2.0 (2020-09-05)</h2> <p>Backward-incompatible Changes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^</p> <ul> <li> <p><code>attr.define()</code>, <code>attr.frozen()</code>, <code>attr.mutable()</code>, and <code>attr.field()</code> remain <strong>provisional</strong>.</p> <p>This release fixes a bunch of bugs and ergonomics but they remain mostly unchanged.</p> <p>If you wish to use them together with mypy, you can simply drop <code>this plugin <https://gist.github.com/hynek/1e3844d0c99e479e716169034b5fa963#file-attrs_ng_plugin-py></code> into your project.</p> </li> </ul> <!-- raw HTML omitted --> </blockquote> <p>... (truncated)</p> </details> <details> <summary>Commits</summary> <ul> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/f3762ba07bf0cec8bebdaaeca2212ba1d662ff13"><code>f3762ba</code></a> Prepare 20.3.0</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/3d66e5727b93d3463feb0fd780ae739192e7c363"><code>3d66e57</code></a> Exclude GitHub issues from linkcheck to avoid rate limits</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/06d0f8eda63b3f08cb5d94fff9fddf4fe6695621"><code>06d0f8e</code></a> Add funding URLs to metadata</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/d23924f765d09f77e87a5c51c1685df0d721b469"><code>d23924f</code></a> Add provisional notice</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/cd2f886d6372dca288abf9d999b3e35dacd9ced6"><code>cd2f886</code></a> Use 'i' and 'k' to better distinguish variables in an example (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/713">#713</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/f2dabeae82c75abe174aafc7a726481ded929872"><code>f2dabea</code></a> Fix exception chaining on PyPy (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/python-attrs/attrs/issues/712">#712</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/6b4a1f1ce65162afe54e7101b263859bf8b2177e"><code>6b4a1f1</code></a> Tighten up mypy configuration</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/9f7d11e415bc789c9cbab255cb9a5b8903c1b122"><code>9f7d11e</code></a> Add types to collect_by_mro annotations m(</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/7020c8b5b55adefc76cf369fb071b1a4b15554a9"><code>7020c8b</code></a> pre-commit autoupdate</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/commit/56c73081c5d767e30f529ac4f15a6bdd43e23d9f"><code>56c7308</code></a> Add missing collect_by_mro to typing stubs</li> <li>Additional commits viewable in <a href="https://github.com/python-attrs/attrs/compare/19.3.0...20.3.0">compare view</a></li> </ul> </details> <br />

Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting @dependabot rebase.


<details> <summary>Dependabot commands and options</summary> <br />

You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:

  • @dependabot rebase will rebase this PR
  • @dependabot recreate will recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
  • @dependabot merge will merge this PR after your CI passes on it
  • @dependabot squash and merge will squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
  • @dependabot cancel merge will cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
  • @dependabot reopen will reopen this PR if it is closed
  • @dependabot close will close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
  • @dependabot ignore this major version will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot ignore this minor version will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot ignore this dependency will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)

</details>

+1 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

dependabot[bot]

pr closed time in an hour

pull request commenthome-assistant/builder

Allow --version to overwrite addon version

Thanks for the review @ludeeus. I reviewed the variables and changed the PR accordingly. Happy to receive another review. :-)

einschmidt

comment created time in an hour

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

The error above is related to ShellyForHass custom component, please open issue at: https://github.com/StyraHem/ShellyForHASS This is for issues related to home assistant core Shelly integration.

wsw70

comment created time in an hour

PR opened home-assistant/core

Add WS API for extended Tasmota device info

Proposed change

<!-- Describe the big picture of your changes here to communicate to the maintainers why we should accept this pull request. If it fixes a bug or resolves a feature request, be sure to link to that issue in the additional information section. --> Add WS API for extended Tasmota device info. Bump hatasmota from 0.1.2 to 0.2.0

Type of change

<!-- What type of change does your PR introduce to Home Assistant? NOTE: Please, check only 1! box! If your PR requires multiple boxes to be checked, you'll most likely need to split it into multiple PRs. This makes things easier and faster to code review. -->

  • [ ] Dependency upgrade
  • [ ] Bugfix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
  • [ ] New integration (thank you!)
  • [x] New feature (which adds functionality to an existing integration)
  • [ ] Breaking change (fix/feature causing existing functionality to break)
  • [ ] Code quality improvements to existing code or addition of tests

Checklist

<!-- Put an x in the boxes that apply. You can also fill these out after creating the PR. If you're unsure about any of them, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! This is simply a reminder of what we are going to look for before merging your code. -->

  • [x] The code change is tested and works locally.
  • [x] Local tests pass. Your PR cannot be merged unless tests pass
  • [x] There is no commented out code in this PR.
  • [x] I have followed the [development checklist][dev-checklist]
  • [x] The code has been formatted using Black (black --fast homeassistant tests)
  • [x] Tests have been added to verify that the new code works.

If user exposed functionality or configuration variables are added/changed:

  • [ ] Documentation added/updated for [www.home-assistant.io][docs-repository]

If the code communicates with devices, web services, or third-party tools:

  • [ ] The [manifest file][manifest-docs] has all fields filled out correctly.
    Updated and included derived files by running: python3 -m script.hassfest.
  • [ ] New or updated dependencies have been added to requirements_all.txt.
    Updated by running python3 -m script.gen_requirements_all.
  • [ ] Untested files have been added to .coveragerc.

The integration reached or maintains the following [Integration Quality Scale][quality-scale]: <!-- The Integration Quality Scale scores an integration on the code quality and user experience. Each level of the quality scale consists of a list of requirements. We highly recommend getting your integration scored! -->

  • [ ] No score or internal
  • [ ] 🥈 Silver
  • [ ] 🥇 Gold
  • [ ] 🏆 Platinum

<!-- This project is very active and we have a high turnover of pull requests.

Unfortunately, the number of incoming pull requests is higher than what our reviewers can review and merge so there is a long backlog of pull requests waiting for review. You can help here!

By reviewing another pull request, you will help raise the code quality of that pull request and the final review will be faster. This way the general pace of pull request reviews will go up and your wait time will go down.

When picking a pull request to review, try to choose one that hasn't yet been reviewed.

Thanks for helping out! -->

To help with the load of incoming pull requests:

<!-- Thank you for contributing <3

Below, some useful links you could explore: --> [dev-checklist]: https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/en/development_checklist.html [manifest-docs]: https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/en/creating_integration_manifest.html [quality-scale]: https://developers.home-assistant.io/docs/en/next/integration_quality_scale_index.html [docs-repository]: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant.io

+288 -126

0 comment

11 changed files

pr created time in an hour

PR closed home-assistant/home-assistant.io

Update switch.template.markdown current in-progress

Explains what booleans do in a value_template.

Proposed change

<!-- It clearifies to what state true and false correspond. -->

Type of change

<!-- What types of changes does your PR introduce to our documentation/website? Put an x in the boxes that apply. You can also fill these out after creating the PR. -->

  • [ ] Spelling, grammar or other readability improvements (current branch).
  • [ x] Adjusted missing or incorrect information in the current documentation (current branch).
  • [ ] Added documentation for a new integration I'm adding to Home Assistant (next branch).
  • [ ] Added documentation for a new feature I'm adding to Home Assistant (next branch).
  • [ ] Removed stale or deprecated documentation.

Additional information

<!-- Details are important, and help maintainers processing your PR. Please be sure to fill out additional details, if applicable. -->

  • Link to parent pull request in the codebase:
  • Link to parent pull request in the Brands repository:
  • This PR fixes or closes issue:

Checklist

<!-- Put an x in the boxes that apply. You can also fill these out after creating the PR. If you're unsure about any of them, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! This is simply a reminder of what we are going to look for before merging your code. -->

  • [x] This PR uses the correct branch, based on one of the following:
    • I made a change to the existing documentation and used the current branch.
    • I made a change that is related to an upcoming version of Home Assistant and used the next branch.
  • [x] The documentation follows the Home Assistant documentation standards.
+1 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

DrakeSeven

pr closed time in an hour

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/home-assistant.io

Update switch.template.markdown

 switch:         required: false         type: string       value_template:-        description: Defines a template to set the state of the switch. If not defined, the switch will optimistically assume all commands are successful.+        description: Defines a template to set the state of the switch. If the template returns `true`, the device is `on`. If the template returns any other value, the device will be `off`. If not defined, the switch will optimistically assume all commands are successful. 

Now it makes sense to me. Including your answer "[...] the state isn't set to the value the template returns". Thank's for your effort to clarify it!

DrakeSeven

comment created time in an hour

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/core

Add device action to mobile app to notify

+"""Provides device actions for Mobile App."""+from typing import List, Optional++import voluptuous as vol++from homeassistant.components import notify+from homeassistant.components.device_automation import InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig+from homeassistant.const import CONF_DEVICE_ID, CONF_DOMAIN, CONF_TYPE+from homeassistant.core import Context, HomeAssistant+from homeassistant.helpers import config_validation as cv, template++from .const import DOMAIN+from .util import get_notify_service, supports_push, webhook_id_from_device_id++ACTION_SCHEMA = cv.DEVICE_ACTION_BASE_SCHEMA.extend(+    {+        vol.Required(CONF_TYPE): "notify",+        vol.Required(notify.ATTR_MESSAGE): cv.template,+        vol.Optional(notify.ATTR_TITLE): cv.template,+        vol.Optional(notify.ATTR_DATA): cv.template_complex,+    }+)+++async def async_get_actions(hass: HomeAssistant, device_id: str) -> List[dict]:+    """List device actions for Mobile App devices."""+    webhook_id = webhook_id_from_device_id(hass, device_id)++    if webhook_id is None or not supports_push(hass, webhook_id):+        return []++    return [{CONF_DEVICE_ID: device_id, CONF_DOMAIN: DOMAIN, CONF_TYPE: "notify"}]+++async def async_call_action_from_config(+    hass: HomeAssistant, config: dict, variables: dict, context: Optional[Context]+) -> None:+    """Execute a device action."""+    webhook_id = webhook_id_from_device_id(hass, config[CONF_DEVICE_ID])++    if webhook_id is None:+        raise InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig(+            "Unable to resolve webhook ID from the device ID"+        )++    service_name = get_notify_service(hass, webhook_id)++    if service_name is None:+        raise InvalidDeviceAutomationConfig(+            "Unable to find notify service for webhook ID"

Should we log the webhook id or is that considered a credential?

balloob

comment created time in an hour

Pull request review commenthome-assistant/core

Change config flow unique_id for devolo Home Control

 async def async_setup_entry(hass: HomeAssistantType, entry: ConfigEntry) -> bool      gateway_ids = await hass.async_add_executor_job(mydevolo.get_gateway_ids) +    pattern = re.compile(r"\d{16}")

Is moving it to the other constants fine as well?

Shutgun

comment created time in an hour

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Shelly hub not reachable - SSL certificate not recognized

Hey there @balloob, @bieniu, @thecode, mind taking a look at this issue as its been labeled with an integration (shelly) you are listed as a codeowner for? Thanks! <sub><sup>(message by CodeOwnersMention)</sup></sub>

wsw70

comment created time in an hour

issue commenthome-assistant/core

Improper device type reported to Google Assistant integration

In Google Home Application:

  • Shutter devices are reported as generic connected object and open / close buttons are not working
  • Blind devices have proper icon and open / close buttons buttons are not working.

In Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max

  • Shutter devices are properly have proper icons and open / close buttons are not working
  • Blind devices have proper icons and open / close buttons are not working

Voice commands:

  • Shutter is working only one shutter is in the room but not when there are multiple shutters
  • Blinds working for both single or multiple shutters in the room

Overall GUI is not working (but Blind at least has proper icon in both GHA and Smart Devices). Voice command partially broken for Shutters and fully functional for Blinds

I would be in favor of reverting to old behavior if possible

rvrignaud

comment created time in an hour

more