IETF Drafts and Standards
Source code for the "Archive This" add on.
Some code for PERC
Proof-of-concept for updating RFCs to contain errata
Output from patch-errata.js script
Shim to insulate apps from spec changes and prefix differences.
Request for Mozilla Position on an Emerging Web Specification
- Specification Title: CSP's
- Specification or proposal URL: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-csp/#directive-prefetch-src
- Caniuse.com URL (optional):
- Bugzilla URL (optional): https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1457204
- Mozillians who can provide input (optional): @annevk, @dveditz
Hello, friendly Mozillians! Several years ago, we hammered out a
prefetch-src directive in https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/107 which aimed to give developers control over prefetched/prerendered resources. After that discussion, we landed the directive in both the spec and behind a flag in Chrome. And then life happened and I never brought it out from behind the flag.
This is low-priority, but I'd like to get it out the door if y'all are still on board. WDYT?
created time in 20 hours
@emilio, this seems like you might have an opinion. (It also seems small, so I think we can just provide feedback here and close it out without a corresponding pull request.)
comment created time in a day